About the programme
It is based on our own methodology, developed and expanded by our team of counsellors and recruiters since 2007.
- Family systems
- Stress reactions
- Automatic Negative Thoughts
- Love language
- Apology language
- People I meet – Friends I make
- Moral reasoning
- Attributes in others that attract and repel
- Likes, Dislikes, Neutrals
- Traditions – expressed and unexpressed
- Education – what do grades mean to me?
- Ideal workplace – physical environment, people expectations
- Comparison table of current workplace and ideal
- 5 basic needs choice theory
- Adversity reactions
- Analysis with participant
- Presentation of findings
- Coaching session
- Discussion: Participant decides if career counselling is what they want to do
- If yes, additional self learning / reading list will be assigned
- Mock counselling session with participant and observer (full or partial cycle)
- Number of sessions depends on the participant
Who should attend?
Prerequisites: Undergraduate degree, preferably in psychology, social sciences, or business. Minimum 3 years of working experience.
Readings and self-learning will be assigned.
Max 1 participant.
Delivered by Vinod Balagopal, social psychologist and career counsellor.
Courseware designed by our team.