I have this great idea for a business! But…
Starting a new business can be very daunting, and it’s even harder if you are doing it for the first time or going it alone. There are many things to be mindful of when you get down to details, and this is where we come in.
Why do we offer this service? In our work as recruiters and career counsellors we often encounter people who have decided to make a career transition to being their own boss. This may be in the form of an independent freelancer, or setting up a business.
With this in mind, we decided to put together some packages to give new entrepreneurs a head start in planning and implementing their business ideas. We also advise on ways to make your business more efficient and “smart” – for example:
- entrepreneur counselling – explore your motivations and goals as an entrepreneur, especially if you are a first time business owner
- learn how to conduct market research
- learn how to project manage your business idea up to launch, and how to make the transition from project to daily operation
- learn how to find and manage your staff
- learn how to promote a safe, happy, and efficient workplace
- learn how to decide what technology to use, how to get the most out of it, and pay as little as possible in purchase and maintenance
- learn how to plan for audits by various regulating authorities, by keeping your documentation and policies in order from the start
- learn how to plan your social media marketing and quality service strategy
We’ll customise our help to what you need. Some of our key services are described on our Services for Startups page.
Via our individual sessions, we’ll guide you through these processes, so there are no surprises once you are up and running on your own. Number of sessions is up to you and your particular needs.
Like more info on how we can help you launch your business? Ask us!