Why do we offer this service? In our work as recruiters and career counsellors we often encounter people who have decided to make a career transition to being their own boss. This may be in the form of an independent freelancer, or setting up a business.
With this in mind, we decided to put together some packages to give new entrepreneurs a head start in planning and implementing their business ideas. We also advise on ways to make your business more efficient and “smart” – for example:
- how to conduct market research
- how to project manage your business idea up to launch, and how to make the transition from project to daily operation
- how to find and manage your staff
- how to have a safe, happy, and efficient workplace
- how to decide what technology to use, how to get the most out of it, and pay as little as possible in purchase and maintenance
- how to plan for audits by various regulating authorities, by keeping your documentation in order from the start
- how to plan your social media marketing strategy
We’ll customise our help to what you need. Some of our key services are described on our Services for Startups page.
Best of all, we’ll guide you through these processes, so there are no surprises once you are up and running on your own.
Like more info on how we can help you launch your business? Ask us!