About the course
• Understand the phases of the project management life cycle and a project manager’s role in each phase
• Identify basic project success criteria and common reasons for project failure
• Acquire Techniques for setting up a strong project team
• Understanding the elements of a risk management plan
• Learn the techniques for planning and sequencing project activities, including the Work Breakdown Structure and the Network Logic Diagram
• Identify the Critical Path for completing a project on schedule
• Master the techniques for controlling for deviation from budgets and schedules
• Study the keys of project management communications and reporting tools
• Understand the key activities of project close-out
Who should attend?
2 consecutive days
Managing DirectorCustomised and delivered by Mohan Balagopal.
Mohan has over 25 years experience in engineering, training, consultancy and general management.