About the course
Over a one-day session, we cover:
- Senses we use
- Needs vs wants: Understanding how we prioritize
- Blocks: negative automatic thoughts
- 5 basic needs: Introduction to William Glasser’s Choice theory plus an exercise on how disequilibrium happens
- Push and Pull: Understanding the differences between internal and external motivators
- Workplace dynamics: Get an understanding of supportive behaviours of people and expectations of the physical environment at work
- Recognising burnout
Who should attend?
Max 12 participants.
Courseware designed by our team.