About the course
This programme covers the entire hiring process, from identifying a need for a new staff to the first 3 months on the job. With plenty of real life examples and practical tips, it is intended as an introductory course to ease the challenges employers face when finding, selecting and inducting new staff.
Over a one-day session, we cover:
- What is the hiring and onboarding process?
- The modern hiring process: what has changed in the last 5 years?
- The hiring process in detail: scoping, sourcing, interview and offer letter
- Inhouse vs working with recruiters
- Onboarding: planning, essential tools and implementation
- The first 3 months: what happens if..?
- Practical examples
Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for small business owners who are new to the hiring and onboarding process. It is also suitable for SMEs that are experiencing challenges in finding and retaining suitable staff.
Max 12 participants.
Delivered by Vinod Balagopal, social psychologist and career counsellor.
Courseware designed by our team.