“I need a new job. Just tell me what I should do!”
When frustration sets in, this becomes a familiar statement. However, is it realistic to expect that another person can know what you want to do?
Our personalised service is designed to help working professionals in Singapore, who are at a particular career crisis point or experiencing anxiety, stress or burnout in the workplace, gain better clarity on their job and career goals.
We facilitate a process using methodologies from developmental, social and positive psychology, coupled with cognitive restructuring to help individuals gain awareness and be able to better chart their own career path.
- Phase 1: Exploration (4 to 6-sessions)
- Phase 2: Analysis & Goal Setting (1 to 2-sessions)
- Phase 3: Coaching /Progress Monitoring (Pre-booked sessions, as needed)
Awareness is a unique and very powerful deliverable:
What you get out of the process depends on what you are willing to put into it. The more detail that is provided, the better the overall picture, which leads to improved clarity for you. Sessions are self-paced.
The initial phone consultation is free.
A flat per session fee is charged during the 3-phase process – Check our rates here.
- To book the initial consultation, Contact Us.
- We will then communicate via email or chat with you over the phone, at a time of our mutual convenience.