About the course
This programme covers the challenges faced in the transition from team member to leader, with practical examples and strategies for understanding your new role and getting the most out of your teams.
Over a one-day session, we cover:
- Individual contributor to manager transition
- Workplace Systems
- Managers as mediators
- Working in teams, workflow restructuring and the art of responsible delegating
- Coaching and mentoring
- The different needs of new staff and senior staff
- Pre-empting, recognising and addressing signs of employee burnout and brownouts
- Performance management programmes
Who should attend?
This course is intended for new managers and entrepreneurs making the transition to employer.
Max 20 participants.
Course designed and delivered by Vinod Balagopal, social psychologist and career counsellor, and Roberta Balagopal, career coach.