At the request of our clients, we’ve expanded our services to include pre-careers counselling, for ages 14 to 21.
Contact us to book an appointment.
Pre Career Streaming for 14-16y (Currently available during school term breaks only)
Get focused via our condensed 4-session program.
1 to 1 interviews with a student and both their parents.
All sessions will be conducted at the student’s residence, with at least 1 parent or caregiver present at all times.
– This service is designed for pre-streamed students in school and the student’s parents.
– We suggest course combinations and study skills supports.
– OPTIONAL: Exposure to different industries/ roles to gain career insight.
– Suitable for students between 14 and 16 years of age.
Pre Careers 18-21y
Get focused via a 3-phase program.
1 to 1 interviews plus free psychometrics.
– This service is designed for young adults not in the workforce, who are trying to decide on tertiary study.
– We identify courses of study and skills to build up, for a career path.
– OPTIONAL: Industry Mentor matching.
– Suitable for individuals between 18 to 21 years of age.